As the wife and daughter of career military NCOs, I appreciate the sacrifice you have made in service to our country. I provide the following career services to men and women transitioning or retired from the military to help manage the stressful process of obtaining a position in the civilian sector. I look forward to working with you in whatever capacity you believe is best for your journey as you hang up your uniform & boots to prepare for the next phase of your career.
Resume Critique: Complimentary
I’ll work with you to re-write your resume.
Bi-Weekly Webinars: Complimentary
Topics vary and include strategies for improving networking, interviewing, life-balance, job searching.
Individualized Coaching: Contact for Monthly Price
Weekly phone or Skype/Face Time sessions with unlimited emails/texts.
- 24/7 Encouragement/support;
- Identify job opportunities in the geographic area/industry/salary range you desire;
- Gap analysis;
- Craft a cover letter; and
- Develop inquiry emails for networking.
Complete Transition Package: Cost Varies & is Determined on a Case-by-Case Basis
Individualized coaching in addition to 5 completed job application packages.
- A unique resume/cover letter with the ‘must have’s’ for the position.
- Assembly of complete application package with all requirements (i.e. reference letters, transcripts, etc) in a PDF or bound hard-copy. Submission to prospective employer via email or overnight delivery.
- Research on the organizations for interview preparation.
- Personal presentation/introduction of you to the hiring manager/human resources at the organization and liaise in managing the status of your submission.
- Compensation package negotiation; and
- Assistance in moving to location where the job is located.